|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156 - 4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Annualised Wage Arrangements
HYDROCARBONS INDUSTRY (UPSTREAM) AWARD 2020
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
DEPUTY PRESIDENT DEAN
DEPUTY PRESIDENT SAUNDERS
SYDNEY,21 FEBRUARY 2020
Review of annualised salary provisions in modern awards –Hydrocarbons Industry (Upstream) Award 2010 –correction determination.
A. The determination issued by the Fair Work Commission on 12 February 2020 [PR716597] is corrected as follows:
1. By renumbering items A.1 to A.5 as items A.2. to A.6,respectively.
2. By renumbering item A.4 as item A.1.
4. By renumbering items A.5 and A.6 as items A.4 and A.5,respectively.
5. By deleting item A.1 and inserting the following:
“By renumbering clauses 19 to 34 as clauses 20 to 35.”
6. By deleting the wording at 18.1(a)(ii),(iii),(iv) and (v) appearing in item A.3 and inserting the following:
“(ii) clause 20—Allowances;
(iii) clause 23—Overtime;
(iv) clause 24—Penalty rates;and
(v) clause 25.5(b) (Annual leave loading).”
B. This determination comes into operation from 1 March 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect until the start of the first full pay period that starts on or after 1 March 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer