|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Penalty Rates
RESTAURANT INDUSTRY AWARD 2010
VICE PRESIDENT CATANZARITI
DEPUTY PRESIDENT ASBURY
MELBOURNE,21 JUNE 2017
Penalty rates –public holiday penalty rates –evening work.
A. Further to the decisions issued by the Fair Work Commission, 1 the above award is varied as follows:
1. By deleting the percentage of “250”for a full-time and part-time employee working on a public holiday appearing in the table at clause 34.1 and inserting “225”.
2. By deleting “7.00 am”wherever it appears in clause 34.2 and inserting “6.00 am”.
3. By deleting the words “Employees who work on a prescribed holiday”appearing in clause 34.4(c) and inserting “Employees (other than casuals) who work on a prescribed holiday”.
4. By deleting “150%”appearing in clause 34.4(c) and inserting “125%”.
5. By deleting “50%”appearing in clause 34.4(d) and inserting “25%”.
B. This determination comes into operation from 1 July 2017. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect until the start of the first full pay period that starts on or after 1 July 2017.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer
<Price code A>