|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards –Award stage –Group 3
CONTRACT CALL CENTRES AWARD 2010
Contract call centre industry
MELBOURNE,18 OCTOBER 2018
4 yearly review of modern awards –award stage –Group 3 awards –outstanding issues –Contract Call Centres Award 2010 –classification structure –on the job training.
A. Further to the Full Bench decision [ FWCFB 6368] issued by the Fair Work Commission on 15 October 2018,the above award is varied as follows:
1. By inserting clause B.2.1(d)(iv) as follows:
(iv) An employee at this level may provide on the job training instead of customer contact and assist with developing training programs where they are not receiving calls.
2. By deleting the last two dot points appearing in clause B.2.1(e)(v) and inserting the following:
• lead teams in a contact centre;
• develop teams and individuals in a contact centre;and
• develop and lead on the job training.
B. This determination comes into operation from 1 November 2018. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect until the start of the first full pay period that starts on or after 1 November 2018.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer