|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Overtime for casuals
AMUSEMENT,EVENTS AND RECREATION AWARD 2020
Amusement,events and recreation industry
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
SYDNEY,30 OCTOBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards –common issue –overtime for casuals –Amusement,Events and Recreation Award 2020.
1. By deleting clause 11.5 and inserting the following:
11.5 For each ordinary hour worked,a casual employee will be paid:
(a) the ordinary hourly rate for the classification in which they are employed in clause 16—Minimum rates;and
2. By renumbering clauses 11.6 and 11.7 as clauses 11.7 and 11.8.
3. By inserting a new clause 11.6 as follows:
11.6 The casual loading will not be paid for overtime hours worked.
4. By renumbering clauses 20.3 to 20.7 as clauses 20.4 to 20.8.
5. By inserting a new clause 20.3 as follows:
20.3 The casual loading prescribed by clause 11.5(b) will not be paid for overtime hours worked.
6. By deleting the words ‘and 20.5’and inserting the words ‘,20.5 and 20.6’in clause 20.7(a).
7. By inserting clause 20.7(d)(iii) as follows:
(iii) The casual loading prescribed by clause 11.5(b) will not be paid for overtime hours worked.
8. By updating the cross-references accordingly.
B. This determination comes into operation on 20 November 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 20 November 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer