|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Overtime for casuals
ARCHITECTS AWARD 2020
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
SYDNEY,30 OCTOBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards –common issue –overtime for casuals –Architects Award 2020.
1. By renumbering clauses 10.3 to 10.5 as clauses 10.4 to 10.6.
2. By inserting a new clause 10.3 as follows:
3. By renumbering clauses 17.2 and 17.3 as clauses 17.3 and17.4.
4. By inserting a new clause 17.2 as follows:
17.2 When a casual employee works overtime,they must be paid the overtime rates in clause 10.2
5. By updating the cross-references accordingly.
B. This determination comes into operation on 20 November 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 20 November 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer