|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Overtime for casuals
FITNESS INDUSTRY AWARD 2020
Health and welfare services
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
SYDNEY,30 OCTOBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards –common issue –overtime for casuals –Fitness Industry Award 2020.
1. By renumbering clauses 12.3 to 12.4 as clauses 12.4 to 12.5.
2. By inserting a new clause 12.3 as follows:
12.3 The casual loadings prescribed by clauses 12.2(a)(ii) and 12.2(b)(ii) will not be paid for overtime hours worked.
3. By deleting the words “a full time or part time”appearing before the word “employee”in clause 13.3 and inserting the word “an”.
4. By inserting a NOTE at the end of clause 19.2(c) as follows:
NOTE:The casual loadings prescribed by clauses 12.2(a)(ii) and 12.2(b)(ii) will not be paid for overtime hours worked.
5. By updating the cross-references accordingly.
B. This determination comes into operation on 20 November 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 20 November 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer