|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Overtime for casuals
PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY AWARD 2020
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
SYDNEY,30 OCTOBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards –common issue –overtime for casuals –Pharmaceutical Industry Award 2020.
1. By renumbering clauses 11.3 and 11.4 as clauses 11.4 and 11.5.
2. By inserting a new clause 11.3 as follows:
11.3 The casual loading will not be paid for overtime hours worked.
3. By renumbering clause 19.4 as clause 19.5.
4. By inserting a new clause 19.4 as follows:
19.4 The casual loading prescribed by clause 11.2(b) will not be paid for overtime hours worked.
5. By updating the cross-references accordingly.
B. This determination comes into operation on 20 November 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 20 November 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer