|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Overtime for casuals
PROFESSIONAL DIVING INDUSTRY (RECREATIONAL) AWARD 2020
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
SYDNEY,30 OCTOBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards –common issue –overtime for casuals –Professional Diving Industry (Recreational) Award 2020.
1. By deleting clause 11.3(a) and inserting the following:
(a) For each ordinary hour worked,a casual employee must be paid:
2. By renumbering clause 11.4 as clause 11.5.
3. By inserting a new clause 11.4 as follows:
11.4 Payment for working overtime
When a casual employee works overtime,they must be paid the overtime rates in clause 19.3.
4. By deleting clause 19.2 and inserting the following:
5. By renumbering clauses 19.3 and 19.4 as clauses 19.4 and 19.5.
6. By inserting a new clause 19.3 as follows:
NOTE:The casual hourly rate includes the casual loading prescribed by clause 11.3(a)(ii),as defined in clause 2—Definitions.
7. By updating the cross-references accordingly.
B. This determination comes into operation on 20 November 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 20 November 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer