|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES AWARD 2010
MELBOURNE,11 NOVEMBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards –Telecommunications Services Award 2010 –modern award varied –correction.
A. The determination issued by the Full Bench on 7 October 2020 [PR722474] is corrected as follows:
1. By deleting the amount “$14.45”appearing in clause 18.4(c)(i) of the attachment to the determination and inserting “$14.76”.
2. By deleting the amount “$14.08”appearing in clause 18.4(f)(ii) of the attachment to the determination and inserting “$14.38”.
3. By deleting the amount “$15.49”appearing in clause 18.5(b)(i) of the attachment to the determination and inserting “$16.21”.
4. By deleting the heading in clause B.3.2 of the attachment to the determination and inserting “Casual employees—shiftworkers—ordinary and penalty rates”.
5. By deleting the table appearing in clause C.2.1 of the attachment to the determination and inserting the following:
Distant work/travelling time payment—meal expenses
Tool allowance—Technicians (Apprentices’tool allowance paid on percentage basis set out in clause 15.3(m))
B. This determination comes into operation on 13 November 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009,this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee's first full pay period that starts on or after 13 November 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer