|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards
HEALTH PROFESSIONALS AND SUPPORT SERVICES AWARD 2020
Health and welfare services
VICE PRESIDENT CATANZARITI
SYDNEY,24 NOVEMBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards –Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020 –substantive issues –coverage.
A. Further to the decision  FWCFB 6140 issued by the Full Bench of the Fair Work Commission on 24 November 2020 the above award is varied as follows:
1. By inserting clause 4.6(d) as follows:
(d) Medical Practitioners
2. By deleting the words “A list”appearing in clause A.2 and inserting the words “An indicative list”.
3. By inserting the words “Dental Hygienist”below the word “Counsellor”in Schedule B.
4. By inserting the words “Dental Prosthetist”above the words “Dental Therapist”in Schedule B.
5. By inserting the words “Oral Health Therapist”below the words “Occupational Therapist”in Schedule B.
B. This determination comes into operation on 1 July 2021. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009,this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 1 July 2021.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer