|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards
SALT INDUSTRY AWARD 2010
MELBOURNE,21 DECEMBER 2020
4 yearly review of modern awards - Salt Industry Award 2010 –modern award varied –further correction.
A. The determination issued by the Full Bench on 20 November 2020 [PR722479] is further corrected as follows:
1. By deleting the words “casual ordinary hourly rate means the hourly rate for a casual employee for the employee’s classification specified in clause 16—Minimum rates,inclusive of the industry allowance and casual loading”appearing in clause 2 of the attachment to the determination.
2. By renumbering clause B.2.1 appearing in Schedule B of the attachment to the determination as clause B.3.1.
3. By renumbering clauses B.1.1,B.1.2 and B.1.3 appearing in Schedule B of the attachment to the determination as clauses B.2.1,B.2.2 and B.2.3.
4. By deleting the heading “B.2 Casual ordinary hourly rate”appearing in Schedule B of the attachment to the determination and inserting “B.3 Casual employees”.
5. By deleting the words “Casual ordinary hourly rate includes the casual loading and industry allowance (clause 19.3(b)) which are payable for all purposes”appearing at renumbered clause B.3 in Schedule B of the attachment to the determination.
6. By inserting the heading “B.2 Full-time and part-time employees”above renumbered clause B.2.1 appearing in Schedule B of the attachment to the determination.
7. By deleting the table appearing at renumbered clause B.3.1 of Schedule B of the attachment to the determination and inserting:
Sunday &public holiday
% of ordinary hourly rate1
1.Ordinary hourly rate includes the industry allowance payable to all employees for all purposes.
B. This determination comes into operation on 21 December 2020. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009,this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 21 December 2020.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer