|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.157—variation of modern award
Expense-related allowances 2021
HORSE AND GREYHOUND TRAINING AWARD 2020
MELBOURNE,25 JUNE 2021
A. Pursuant to s.157 of the Fair Work Act 2009,the above award is varied as follows:
1. By deleting the amount “$23.70”appearing in clause 15.2(a)(i) and inserting “$24.32”.
2. By deleting the amount “$5.58”appearing in clause 15.2(a)(ii) and inserting “$5.73”.
3. By deleting the amount “$12.35”appearing in clause 15.2(c)(i) and inserting “$12.42”.
4. By deleting the amount “$15.07”appearing in clause 15.2(c)(ii) and inserting “$15.16”.
5. By deleting the table appearing in clause B.1.1 and inserting the following:
Racecourse attendance allowance—within 75km of place of employment
Racecourse attendance allowance—more than 75km of place of employment—additional to clause 15.2(a)(i)
per each additional 50km or part thereof
Meal allowance—attendance at a race meeting
Meal allowance—overtime—more than one and a half hours without notification
Boots,caps and vest allowance—track riders
B. This determination comes into operation on 1 July 2021. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 1 July 2021.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer