|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Part-day public holidays
DRY CLEANING AND LAUNDRY INDUSTRY AWARD 2020
Dry cleaning and laundry services
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
SYDNEY,4 NOVEMBER 2022
4 yearly review of modern awards –common issue –part-day public holidays –Dry Cleaning and Laundry Industry Award 2020
A. Further to the Full Bench decision issued by the Fair Work Commission on 4 November 2022 [ FWCFB 196],the above award is varied as follows:
1. By inserting the words or part-day”after the words “as a day”in clause 14.6.
2. By inserting clause 24.3(d) as follows:
(d) Hours of work performed immediately before or after a part-day public holiday,that form part of one continuous shift,are counted as part of the minimum payment/engagement period in clause 24.3(b).
3. By deleting clause 31.2.
4. By renumbering clause 31.3 as clause 31.2.
5. By deleting Schedule I—Part-day Public Holidays.
6. By updating the table of contents and cross-references accordingly.
B. This determination comes into operation on 14 November 2022. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 14 November 2022.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer